How can I ask you to be what I want?
You are still new to all these things
And I am still learning my limits.
I do not know if you would be willing
To take on this role in my life
Or if I would be able to accept you in that role?
But I know that I want to try.
The thought had been preying on my mind for a while
Of how to ask you this.
But I am still not closer to a solution than the first day I had the thought.
You have seen some websites on the subject
And I know that you have read them
But I do not know if you are interested in it.
How can I ask you to be my master?
When I do not know if I would be a good enough slave.
I am sure that one day
I will find the solution to this problem I am having
And I will ask you.
But if I ask
What will you say?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi nice blog, visit and me please http://merevolta.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete