skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Trials and Tribulations of Trillion
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Purer State of Mind
There is no purer state of mind
Than that which I exist in
My thoughts and feelings are as one.
No inner confilict remains
I am at peace within myself.
As only a slave can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(3)
▼
2009
(32)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(26)
The Way You Make Me Feel
Sensations
Pushing Me
Willpower
How Do I Ask
Emotional Overload
What Right Do You Have
I didn’t expect this to happenFor things to go so ...
Not Normal
Fear and Loathing
Condition
No More
It Makes Me Sad
Three
Things Said
Purer State of Mind
Misery
Suppression
False Feelings
Rage
Possession
Plaything
Broken
Power
Submission
No Will
About Me
Trillion30
I don't listen to what the little voices tell me to do, but they do have some interesting ideas!!!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment