Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Way You Make Me Feel

The way you make me feel when we are together
Is something I am still getting used to.

You are the first person who I has made me feel like this.
When we are together I feel complete and at peace.
No need to talk, the silence is comfortable.
Or we can talk into the small hours of the morning.

I love the way you feel in my arms
And the way I feel when you take me in yours,
I feel so safe and cared for.

I know that I am yours,
Yet I am free to do whatever I want.
The feeling of freedom I have with you
Is a new sensation in my life.

Never before have I felt like this,
My partners have always restricted me.
But with you I am simply me!

No comments:

Post a Comment