Thursday, June 25, 2009

No More

Once I knew you belonged to me
But now that is no longer the way.

Your heart belongs to another,
To someone outside our circle.

I know that you love her,
You told me that yourself.

It broke my heart to hear you say it
To admit you were no longer mine.

But you will always have a place in heart
No matter what happens between us.

You were my first real love
And I cherish the memories,
Of the good times we had together.

My only regret is the way that it ended.

I hurt you in so many ways,
I wish I could reverse the hurt that I caused
To heal the wounds in your heart.

But now you have chosen another
So I leave that job to her.
To help you and guide you in healing your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment