Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pushing Me

It starts off so slowly
That I do not notice it.
The build up is part of the pleasure
Of the tests you put me through.

I know what I will suffer
But it will be worth the sensations I get in the end.

Your fingers trace their way across my skin,
Slowly and softly at first
Caressing and tickling me.
The softest of sensations.

You gradually start to get harsher with me,
Pinching and twisting my flesh
Making me feel so much.

The jolts run through my body,
And give me so much pleasure.

The harsher you are the more I feel.

As you push me I struggle against the feelings coursing through me
Against you, but you will not let me go
You hold me down and push me further.
At the time all I want is for it to end

But I know that you will carry on
Pushing me, testing me
To the limits of my endurance.

Only when I break down and beg will you stop.
But I know that when it is over I will be grateful
I will have the marks on my body
To show what I have been through
And I will wear them with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment