Thursday, June 25, 2009

Possession

His hand lands on my shoulder,
Should I feel safe or should I be scared?
I can’t see his face to gauge his mood.

He turns me around and cups me face,
He kisses me and tells me that he loves me.
I feel safe and secure.

Then his hands start to roam over my body,
He touches me wherever he wants,
No thought to my feelings or whether I want this.

I know that if I refuse it will be worse
That if I say nothing and let him do as he wishes.
It will be over as soon as he has had his fill.

If I refuse he may just cuff me,
Or he may fly into a rage and do much worse.
I still bear the marks from his last rage
I need time to recover before it happens again.

So I stay silent and let him have his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment