Sensation washes over me
I am unable to control it
But I love every minute of what you do to me.
I know that you are still learning to accept the way I am
The contradictions that are within me
The clashing of my past treatment
And what I enjoy in the present.
But you are so willing to learn
And to help me test me limits.
I know that it has been hard for you
To take on this role in my life.
That it goes against your morals
But it is a test of your limits as much as it is a test of mine.
I am grateful that you are willing to do this.
To push the boundaries of our experience,
To cause all these sensations within me
And to accept me as I am.
I hope to return the favour,
To take you to the same heights of pleasure
And maybe to test your limits too.
I look forward to our time together,
However long it may last
And I will cherish the marks you leave on me
Both mental and physical.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment