Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not Normal

I didn’t think that this would be possible
To be so comfortable with another man
In so short a time

Normally I would be shy and quiet
And would shy away from physical contact of any kind.
But with you I am able to relax
And be myself.

I have opened up to you
Told you about my past
I have let you into my secrets
Given you my trust.

Usually I am reluctant to take people into my trust
As I have been let down too often before.
But I feel you will not let me down
That you will keep my secrets with you.

I am still a bit nervous
But then I am still getting used to you being in my life.

Yet I cannot imagine you not being here
Being part of the day-to-day fabric of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment